Friday 16 February 2018

Awesome sticky notes

Hi everyone, it's Kat here!

Are you all sitting comfortably?!  I hope so, because there's a story to tell before I show you what I've made this week!

I really wanted the Mama Elephant Sticky Notes stamp set when it was released but convinced myself that I didn't really need it and probably wouldn't use it.

Last weekend at a show with DtDF I finally gave in and bought it, and I'm so glad I did because I love it!

So, the moral of my story is...if you really really want something then just buy it - lol!!!

Oh, and what did I make with it?  A sticky notes pad!


See how cute it is?!


Inside it looks like this...clean and simple.


If you would like more details on how I created this project then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly.

Have an awesome day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;

No comments: